With scammers using various techniques to commit fraud, detecting them can be challenging. Nevertheless, we have compiled our top tips to help you avoid scammers online:
- Before making a purchase, always examine the items. If the seller is sending an item to you ask for additional pictures, receipts and/or other relevant documentation.
- Take screenshots and document as much of your transaction as possible.
- Consider using a digital contract. Our user-friendly contracts require identification from both parties and contain important information that can help protect your rights.
- Double-check the sender’s email address. All automatic Swiftcourt emails are sent from either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We also recommend you access the service through https://app.swiftcourt.com rather than by embedded email links.
- It's best to avoid paying the seller in advance to minimize risks.
Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions!